Javier is Assistant Professor since January 2018 at the Universidad de Sevilla (Spain), within the ISA group, led by Professor Antonio Ruiz, which he joined in January 2016 as a postdoctoral researcher. ISA is the Research Group of Applied Softwatre Engineering composed by research staff of the Department of Computer Languages and Systems of the Universidad de Sevilla. Previously, in October 2013, he joined the Business Informatics Group, led by Prof. Gerti Kappel at the TU Wien (Vienna, Austria), as a postdoctoral researcher.
His current research interests comprise analysis and testing of software in general and model transformations in particular, optimizations of data queries, and MDE techniques in general.
- Research Project 01/01/2019 | APOLO. Technologies for highly reliable service-oriented systems regulated by user contracts.
- Research Project 01/01/2019 | HORATIO. Improvements in the reliability, customization and operating costs of software services regulated by user agreements.
- Grant 10/05/2017 | Ayudas Grupo Investigación 2017. Incentivo al Grupo de Investigación TIC-205
- Research Project 01/01/2016 | BELI. Tecnologias para Servicios Cloud Híbridos, Altamente Configurables y Regulados por ANS
- Research Project 01/01/2014 | COPAS. Ecosystems for Optimized Process As a Service