Bedilia is a PhD on Computer Science by the Universidad de Sevilla (España, 2018). She has a Master’s Degree in Software Engineering and Technology by the Universidad de Sevilla (España, 2013) and has a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from the Universidad Centroamericana “José Simeón Cañas”(El Salvador, 2009).
Her dissertation was dedicated to Business Process Management, specifically was focused on the Process Performance Management related to the definition and modelling of Process Performance Indicators (PPIs) in different types of processes. Its main objective was to provide techniques and mechanisms to improve the current performance management of business processes from a modeling perspective by improving the definitions of process performance indicators (PPIs) and their management taking into account process flexibility.
- Research Project 01/01/2016 | BELI. Tecnologias para Servicios Cloud Híbridos, Altamente Configurables y Regulados por ANS
- Research Project 01/05/2015 | RISE_BPM. Propelling Business Process Management by Research and Innovation Staff Exchange
- Research Project 01/01/2014 | COPAS. Ecosystems for Optimized Process As a Service
- Research Project 01/01/2013 | TAPAS. Tecnologías Avanzadas para Procesos como Servicios
- Grant 10/05/2017 | Ayudas Grupo Investigación 2017. Incentivo al Grupo de Investigación TIC-205
Publications and Profiles
Enhancing the Modelling Perspective of Process Performance ManagementDirected by:
Mentions: International Doctorate.
Year of finalization: 2018
See on Teseo