- Assistant Professor
Alfonso is Assistant Professor since January 2018 at the Universidad de Sevilla, within the ISA group, which he joined in November 2015 as a postdoctoral researcher. Previously, he received the degree and the MS degree in Computer Science from the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, in 2007 and 2009, respectively. In March 2013, he obtained his PhD degree from the Universidad Pablo de Olavide.
His current research interests includes mainly machine learning and data mining, business process management and process mining. Previously, he worked on bioinformatics and evolutionary computation.
- Research Project 01/10/2019 | OPHELIA. Optimisation of human-based knowledge-intensive services with service-based applications.
- Grant 10/05/2017 | Ayudas Grupo Investigación 2017. Incentivo al Grupo de Investigación TIC-205
- Research Project 01/01/2016 | BELI. Tecnologias para Servicios Cloud Híbridos, Altamente Configurables y Regulados por ANS
- Research Project 01/05/2015 | RISE_BPM. Propelling Business Process Management by Research and Innovation Staff Exchange
- Research Contract 26/02/2015 | PROSAS. Investigación y Desarrollo en el área de procesos de los Servicios Horizontales de Tecnologías de la Información y las Comunicaciones del Servicio
- Research Project 01/01/2014 | COPAS. Ecosystems for Optimized Process As a Service